- Do some keyword research and use the correct keywords in your copy to maximize the probability that your release will be found by the right audience. Wordtracker or even Google provide good tools to research keywords.
- Remember to use keywords and embedded links in your release. Things like linking your service or company name in the release can stimulate traffic back to your site and also help your release by using keywords in your anchor text. Many press release services allow you to embed a certain number of links in the content.
- Try to use friendly url’s and domain names. Instead of using date and number based strings in your url’s, try to use something that includes keywords instead.
- Maximize use of multimedia content. Adding audio or video content makes your release able to be found by niche video and image search products.
- Use a good News Release service like PRWeb to make sure your release is handled with expertise and professionalism.
5 Quick Tips for Optimized News Releases
June 12, 2009 by 1 Comment