So if you haven’t heard already, Twitter is Kaput. Completely down. The app, the web interface, hell I didn’t even get a reassuring “fail whale” image which leads me to believe it’s not a capacity issue, but something perhaps more complicated. The app is also down on both iOS and Android. The first thing that comes to mind, is to send out a ‘tweet’ about it.
So, while engineers scamper to resolve the issue, here are 5 things you can do while the service is down:
- Obsessively hit reload on your browser
- Attempt texting tweets to 40404
- Bust out excel and put a 140 character limitation on a cell and start jotting down some tweets for later
- Send out text emails using only 140 characters
- Try reloading your browser again
Have a tip on what’s going on? Wonder if the Google Talk outage is related? If you find out let me know